Kareri Lake Trek with Bir
Day 01: Mcleodganj – Kareri Village (5905 feet) – Kareri Lake (10170 feet) Duration: 5-6 hours
Morning meet our guide at Mcleodganj and then drive to Kareri Village. After reaching at Kareri Village embark on a trek till Kareri Lake. During the 5-6 hour journey, trekkers are going to have the best time of their life, they will stroll along the river, cross bridges and even will walk on boulders. Dinner and overnight stay in Kareri Lake camp.
Day 02: Kareri Lake – Kareri Village – McLeodganj – Bir
Today is going to be the less leg of the trek. Trek downhill till Kareri Village. At Kareri Village, driver will be waiting to pick up from Kareri Village. Post Lunch visit Dalai Lama’s village, Mcleodganj region, Bhagsunag Temple, St. John’s Church, Dal Lake. Later drive to Bir. Overnight stay in camp.
Day 03: Bir Camp check out
Morning after breakfast check out from the camp.
Trip & Services Ends Here…
Cost of The Trip
INR. 6500/- per person (For a minimum of 04-07 people) + Rs.1900 Per Person for Volvo Tickets + Rs. 2500 Per Person for Para Gliding
5% Govt. Service Tax Extra.*
• All transfer & sightseeing by Tata Sumo Car as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation in Tent at Kareri Lake & Bir on double/triple sharing basis.
• Meals: Breakfast & Dinner at all places.
• Local Trekking Guide for Kareri Lake.
• Mules to carry personal luggage.
• Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc.
• Extra food apart from mentioned above.
• Anything not mentioned above.